Creative Expertise in Communications, Digital Marketing, Creative Writing, Social Media, Content Creation
Creatively driven marketing professional and social media strategist. Work effectively under pressure and in high energy production settings. In-depth knowledge and experience producing effective digital media campaigns. Exceptionally skilled in content creation and copyediting. Utilize creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to enhance efficiency and results.
- Managed professional social media accounts for 10 years.
- Experience in writing, rephrasing, proofreading, curating, editing, and managing content for B2C and B2B clients
- Expertise in quickly sizing up assignments, setting priorities, delivering high quality content within defined deadlines
- Leverage knowledge of SEO practices in creating content as per SEO requirements
- Ability to write content and product descriptions according to international & domestic clients’ requirements
- Possess excellent organizational and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of on-line research with excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in design and lay-out email messages for email marketing
- Knowledge of HTML Adobe Suite, and Google Analytics
- Passion for keeping up-to-date with developments in the digital and social media landscape
Miami’s Community Newspapers – Account Executive Current
Accomplishments: Increased digital marketing sales through training of advertising sales team.
- Provide administrative support to the Publisher and CEO of a major news outlet that publish 11 local newspapers, one countywide health and wellness magazine, and over a dozen special edition magazines.
- Responsible for advertising sales of all periodicals utilizing strong business development technique.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns for existing clients who advertise on the company’s website, newsletter, and online business directory.
- Maintain Insightly CRM account for newspapers’ databases and for advertising sales staff.
South Florida Business News – Social Media Manager / Writer 2015-2017
Accomplishments: Revamped newspaper’s print edition of the publication to meet marketing needs of the members for the Broward County Chamber of Commerce. Increased advertising sales by over 30%.
- Created, edited and proofread text for content for company websites and newspaper, and wrote numerous articles for each issue. Planned the entire contentfor the newspaper print and digital edition.
- Worked directly with nonprofit organizations, small businesses, and political organizations, providing full range of marketing, social media management, social media marketing, public relations, and advertising services.
- Developed visual and digital ad campaigns for chamber members and oversaw overall distribution processes.
- Assisted with the planning of and attended small business conferences to acquire new advertising clients.
Brickell Global Realty / Victoria Law Group – Administrative Assistant /Realtor 2013-2015
Accomplishments: Increased law firm’s digital and social media visibility by more than 50%.
- Real Estate Agent – For the law firm’s Brickell Global Realty subsidiary. Worked with residential buyers and sellers.
- Bookkeeping: Kept records of all law firm’s chart of accounts. Maintained multiple accounts for the firm’s subsidiaries including its business accounts, trust accounts, and real estate commission accounts.
- Office Management & Administration: Managed firm’s large client data base which included a combined total of over 20,000 clients, potential clients, realtors, lawyers, vendors, and strategic partners. Edited legal documents and complicated real estate closing contracts in accordance to attorney instructions. Maintained multiple attorneys’ schedules.
- Content Management: Maintained the firm’s multiple social media accounts and was responsible for content management via firm’s multiple websites and blog sites. Created and published marketing and sales materials for distribution. Created newsletters and mass email campaigns to blast to targeted audience.
MaxandChloe.com – Senior Copywriter 2011-2013
Accomplishments: Reimagined and restructured the email segmentation strategy, resulting in 5% increase in revenue. Produced 25% of online revenue through strategic management of email marketing channel.
- Conceptualized, developed, and directed marketing strategies centered on customer retention, email marketing, on-site partnerships, and promotions.
- Wrote clear, persuasive, original copy, and product descriptions for an online jewelry retailer.
- Met with brand management team to discuss client requirements and product background and brainstormed ideas and concepts. Executed creative and proven branding techniques.
University of Miami 2006
Bachelor of Arts – English / Creative Writing Minor – Communications / Journalism / Screenwriting
Miami-Dade College 2004
Associate of Arts – Mass Communications/ Journalism Minor – Film Technology
Writing Sample Links: